11/02/2006

Trebuchets


While engaged in my spare time hobby of building trebuchets that are more powerful I pondered the recent news media response to John the traitor Kerry’s recent remarks after he first defied everyone but than recanted in another example of flip-flopping. Now enough has been said about what he said and how he said it and what he really meant, so I don’t have to repeat ad nauseam this squirrel’s babblings. Before I go on, I am not one who believes John the lâche Kerry is a decorated war hero, so that leaves me free to debase and slander his name however I like. I put him into basically the same category as fact as Maximus Cleland (thankfully ex senator) who blew up half his body while screwing around with a grenade.

You see I still believe in the adage you cannot make a silk purse from a sow’s ear or in this case, from a sow’s anal cavity. He is what he is, so his rantings and babbling do not excite me as shocking
mes amis. This was not the first, nor will it be the last morceau de turd to roll off his tongue. I want to discuss, in a meaningful way of course, the reaction from the news outlets and pundits across the country.

To a station and a paper, they all sought to find a way to parse his words into something they were clearly not. “He was talking about Bush,” “It was a bad joke,” “he is a war hero and would never…,” etc., etc. Now by and large most other democrats remained stunned in disbelief that this
sac d'écume broke their secret handshake and blurted out what they all believe two weeks before Election Day. They with their compatriots in the news media had been desperately trying to sound rational leading up to their latest attempt to screw up the country.

The front pages and lead stories have quickly vanished which is an odd contrast with their handling of the trumped up charges against Tom Delay and others. Charges of bad behavior, alleged bad beharior and occasional missteps by conservatives seem positively glued to the front page for at least a month or two and even afterward when the case is disposed or someone resigns, they continue to harp on the story. Mr. John the
le mensonge sucent le visage Kerry has already slipped in between the crossword puzzle and the garage sales for the weekend.

Realizing that this could be a distraction to their stealh attack on your way of life, even Hillary “I have no idea how my billing records with my fingerprints got outside my bedroom” Clinton suggested that John the
batteur d'épouse Kerry should apologize. Now, what I believe you are seeing is the beginning of the end. I predict that the Democratic Party will soon begin to splinter into at least two pieces if not more.

You will have something called the Democratic Party, which will consist of people like Joe Lieberman, Hillary Clinton and something I will call the Raving Lunatics Party consisting of people like John the
déracineurs des pierres tombales Kerry, Howie the screamer Dean, Chucky Cheese Shummer, the Swimmer and Charlie the hobo noir Rangel. It is coming, just let them lose in a few days and again in 2008.

No comments: