11/01/2006

Ten Commandments - Take 2



I have decided to have a back up site because of the on-going crap occurring on 360. It seems that four individuals I know have lost their names, blogs or complete sites due to the failure of Yahoo to prosecute idiots. Idiots who flag questions and answers as violation simply because they don't like the answer, it uses sarcasm and humor. I have written to yahoo and given them the names of several of these individuals and asked that they block their IP addresses permanently. Will they? I don't have a lot of confidence.

I have included links to all friends on this site, so getting back to either your site of a friend of mind is relatively easy. This site has a few features that 360 doesn't have, how long is a Beta release anyway, so it will look and feel a little different. I will continue to post to both sites just in case the morons strike again. You can either put this site address in your Blogroll or RSS feed and get to link to it if need be or if you prefer leaving comments here. I do check both sites. It may take me a little while to get this one full syncronized with the other, but I will do that in all the spare time I have which amounts to almost 6 1/2 minutes a day.

In the mean time, I have posted two versions of the ten commandments. The original and the liberalized version.

  1. I am the Lord thy god, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

2. Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.

4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.

5. Honor thy father and thy mother.

6. Thou shalt not murder.

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery

8. Thou shalt not steal.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

10. Thou shalt not covet anything that belongs to thy neighbor.

You are way too offensive even having commandments or suggestions in the first place. However if you really must have them, they should be called the tenets of Kumbyah so that people and animals could take them or leave them depending how they felt that day. They need to rewritten in their entirety.

  1. We are around, you shouldn'’t feel any need to care what I did for you or what my motives were, and I'm sorry I sent you where others lived without asking them first.
  2. Its okay to have other gods because really what is a god? Feel good, love your iPod, your dirt infest shack, your good times, that is unless someone threatens to kill you if you don'’t follow their god.
  3. It's okay to curse occasionally and use my name unless you are using the name of my alter ego Allah in which case I'm going to get really upset.
  4. Go shopping everyday, get all the latest stuff before they run out those unthinking clouts.
  5. If your parents are of the same gender rejoice because they show the way, if they are not than show them disrespect and shout out your child bill of rights
  6. Don'’t hurt anyone unless the man is oppressing you or he gets in the way of your riot, comes into your hood or you need some extra virgins.
  7. Don'’t leave photos and videos around of you dalliances with children whether they consent or not and if your neighbor'’s spouse or domestic partner wants some, well who am I to say no.
  8. When you riot, make sure you take everything that isn'’t tied down; it'’s your right especially if the previous owner was Korean, a cracker or you think you can pawn it for some stuff.
  9. Lying is okay, hey everyone does it, so don'’t feel bad, and if you have the misfortune to run into a conservatives, lie your head off often and loud too.
  10. Take, take, and take without hesitation. He who dies with the most toys wins anyway, so get a leg up.

No comments: