11/25/2006

A real YAHOO.


Thank you. If you have come here than you know that some idiot submitted numerous violations for questions I answered on Yahoo answers several months ago. I am in the middle of arguing with customer service whom I believe can't read, so I am not certain what the outcome of being reinstated will be. I will continue to annoy customer service as is my nature and in the meantime I will place posts here and update my friend's list to make it easier for you to return to 360 after visiting.
I will begin annoying people again momentarily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got back from the Thanksgiving trip to Idaho and find you MIA on Yahoo! Thank goodness for CC and letting me know where you are. Hope to see you on Yahoo again soon. In meantime, check out the new pics on my 360 page: http://360.yahoo.com/hsaeroplanner Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and will catch up with your blogs soon.

Bill J said...

there is a new concept called editing your crap, maybe you should look into it.