9/30/2007

Creepy Islamic Attrocities Remakers - CAIR


Score one for CAIR and list another reason why John McCain is not fit to be president. Mr. McCain, (I have decided not to call anyone a US Senator if they disgrace the office – I think they all do, but I’m willing to bend), said something he may have believed for two entire seconds than cowered to the islamic terrorist front group CAIR.

McCain said, “I admire the Islam. There’s a lot of good principles in it, but I just have to say in all candor that since this nation was founded primarily on Christian principles, personally, I prefer someone who I know who has a solid grounding in my faith.”

First of all there are no good principles in it Johnny Boy and I say that in all candor. Being a politician I know you all say stupid ignorant stuff like this all the time so I was willing to let it go, but you apparently left your balls on the night stand the moment CAIR complained.

“That kind of attitude goes against the American tradition of religious pluralism and inclusion,” said Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations. He urged McCain to “clarify his remarks” and “stress his acceptance of political candidates of any faith.”

I would have said to Ibby – “WTF. You have a lot of room to talk when islam goes against the American tradition of pluralism. Convert of die I believe it says.” I would have said this to him as we kicked his dumb ass out of the country, but that’s just me.

So what does Johnny Testacaless do? He clarifies his remarks saying, “I would vote for a Muslim if he or she was the candidate best able to lead the country and to defend our political values.”

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny – we hardly knew ya – but now we do.

No comments: