7/10/2007

Debate, Distortion, Invention and Danger Will Robinson.


I find that I can not post replies to individuals, try as I might, because I start to get worked up and babbling at the gums. Once again I find myself responding to one person as a post. Sylvie – How can you debate me? I distort things? I make things up? I am dangerous?

My dear friend, allow me to expand. First I ask what are we debating. Is it that terrorism is bad or that all terrorists are muslim? Are we debating whether there are 10 million terrorists or only 840 thousand? The number is quite irrelevant; it is very large in either case. Are we debating whether out of 1.4 billion, 1.2 billion, or 1.1 billion, that 167 million in Pakistan versus 600,000 roughly 3% are fighting terrorists and the other 97% are hiding them? Are we debating whether the other 99% muslims worldwide are standing up to terrorism or sitting silently by? In both cases, I know that there are a few that attempt to speak up and are summarily executed by their peaceful religion.

You see Sylvie, we can quibble over form and numbers, mine are quite accurate, but no matter we can use yours. While we quibble, they are plotting to kill you and me. Would you like to debate that? Did I make that up or perhaps I distort that? Did I make up 9/11? Did I make up 1993 WTC, did I make up the USS Cole, Khobar Towers, and others or beheadings, children suicide murders. Did I make up Spain train stations, London subways, London doctors, Fiji, Germany, Munich; I can draw a map that covers the world? It is current, it does not include the dark ages - even if that is where islam is stuck – with some minor exception in Scotland, I hear a roaring silence from the 99%.

Perhaps it upsets you that I paint with a broad brush, I do, I know. Until Mexico stops actively shipping their poor to my country illegally for 1.1 billion dollars in return I will call Mexico a slave trader. Until many inner city blacks stop representing themselves as poor downtrodden welfare recipient children of slaves suffering untold discrimination for which I owe them something and take responsibility for their own actions I will call them worthless arses. Until global warming narcissistics stop misrepresenting facts I will call them crazy moonbats. Until liberals start living their lives they way they want to force me to live mine I will call them useful idiots. Until public education educates and eliminates indoctrination and stupidity I will call for its elimination. Until politicians stop believing that taxes expand the economy and I need their meddling I will call them Dumpocraps. Until 99% of muslims stand up and eliminate muslim terrorists without being asked, I will call them enablers and sympathizers. Until muslims eliminate jihad, shari’a, stop teaching their children that Jews are the devil, that “People of the Book” are to be eliminated I will call them evil camel dung.

Hakmed of Constantinople said to his women and children, "Know this, ye harlots, that the Prophet Mohammed (Praise Be Unto Him) watches you, and the way you tempt the loins of men. On Earth your punishment will come from the whip and the stone, in Hell you will suffer rape from the barbed penises of the Jews." Hitler was not a radical who happened to be a Nazi. Mussolini was not an radical who happened to be a fascist. Stalin was not a radical who happened to be a communist. Al Gore was not a moron who happened to discover global warming. mohammad was not a radical pedophile who happened to start islam.

The Christian religion was founded on forgiveness and hope, the Jewish on an individual and personal relationship with god, the Buddhist on self examination, the Hindu on universal knowledge, the islamic on death, destruction, pedophilia and conquest. I am dangerous? Me things you have be mistaken for someone who gives a shit what others think. Do you have a suggestion for what we should debate terrorists about? Do you believe if the US leaves Iraq they will go back to their peaceful lives selling hot dogs on Corniche Beach? Perhaps the next target will be the Sydney Opera House during a presentation of James Morrison while we debate the motives of the 99%. If we don’t debate what else is there - right? Terrorists do not debate but they love that we do – I made that up, but am I wrong?

British Security sources say there are 0.06 who are radical muslims. Hmm, just where do you suppose they came up with that number, these experts? Polls, interviews, CNN, questionnaires at mosques, pin-the-tail on the Burqa? That number makes as much sense as the climate will heat up 1 degree over the next century. Interesting numbers for debates, but totally worthless – no one knows. It may be 10% or 50%, it may be 2 degrees or it might turn into an ice ball as the “experts” said in 1976.

You worry that by painting all muslims as evil we play into the hands of radicals. Yup, that is just how Christians and Jews react when peole call the Christian religion evil or that the Jews are inventing the holicost - we go on jihad and behead everyone. But there is this jerk at the 7-11 that... - oh never mind.

Perhaps you missed a story I posted some time ago, at least I think I did, my memory is not what it use to be, probably the Chianti. I worked with a Canadian muslim some time ago, very nice and bright man – Canadian citizen of some ten years. We traveled together across Canada, ate dinner together often, sometimes breakfast. Knew him for almost 10 years, met the wife, the kids, visited him in the hospital when he broke his back in a car accident, went to see the Toronto Blue Jays on his dime, etc, etc, etc. He was a senior manager at a worldwide firm I worked for; we rarely talked politics or religion we talked business or the beauty of mountains near Banff, the ocean port of Vancouver, the ice storms of Toronto. All around nice guy. Even called me to see if I survived 9/11, I thanked him for his concern and thoughts.

He left the firm to return to his homeland in Bahrain, a peaceful and well to do country. One year later he sent me an email. It was without going into detail, a plea to help him get something into this country for the sake of islam. I took the time to visit the FBI and present them with the details. He was killed in the ensuing gun battle, I am glad, I miss him not. He was a peaceful muslim. Yes, I paint with a broad brush. I make no apologies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

Dang Bud

I see you are still at it FANTASTIC and dead nut's on man. I haven't been hitting the keyboards as much as I should have but I have an excuse. I got married but that's another story. Great piece man people need to get it thru there heads Islam is about one thing our death or our subjugation to Shari law.

If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek God's help and fight them. —Sahih Muslim, 19.4294

The choice is completely yours. Yeah, but... no compulsion in religion... Right?

ISLAMABAD, 17 May 2007 — Foreign ministers of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) yesterday expressed grave concern at the rising tide of discrimination and intolerance against Muslims, especially in Europe and North America. “It is something that has assumed xenophobic proportions,” they said in unison.

Speaking at a special brainstorming session on the sidelines of the 34th Islamic Conference of Foreign Ministers (ICFM), the foreign ministers termed Islamophobia the worst form of terrorism and called for practical steps to counter it.

Sounds kind of familiar... Oh yeah:

The unbelievers are your inveterate foe. —Koran 4:101
Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. God does not guide the wrongdoers. —Koran 5:51
Believers, do not seek the friendship of the infidels and those who were given the Book before you, who have made of your religion a jest and a diversion. Have fear of God, if you are true believers. —Koran 5:58
The basest creatures in the sight of God are the faithless who will not believe... —Koran 8:56
The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures. —Koran 98:6

But yea they are a peaceful religion. Right.

Keep up the good fight man. Hope life is treating you right. Later.

Cavedogg

Once upon a time ~ IBelieved it all and it Believed Everything said...

As always great blog post ~~~ dmk

Anonymous said...

At this moment I am ready to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read additional
news.

Here is my web site; new cellulite treatment